Drive S1 Steel WheelchairS1 Steel Wheelchair - Scooters and Mobility
Available with 61cm (24”) self-propel and 31.75cm (12”) transit wheels. The S1 Wheelchair has some features normally found on more upmarket models such as solid low maintenance tyres and height adjustable footrests.business FIND A DEALER Brochure Manual
Drive S1 Steel Wheelchair
S1 Steel Wheelchair Features
- A cost-effective and lightweight entry into Drive Medical’s wheelchair range.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Robust steel frame is strong and durable for stability and folds easily for storage/transportation.
- Vinyl upholstery and padded armrests offer comfortable support and are easily wiped clean.
- Plastic footrests can be easily height adjusted to suit user support requirements, can be swung away to facilitate transfers or removed for storage and transportation
- Attendant or user accessible parking brakes on rear wheels ensure safety.
- All-round solid puncture-proof polyurethane (PU) tyres require limited upkeep.
- Rear stepper tubes allow attendant to safely mount curbs.
- 31.75cm (12.5”) rear wheels on transit model ease manoeuvrability for carer/attendant.
- 61cm (24”) composite mag rear wheels with plastic hand rim on self-propelling model are strong, resilient and lightweight.
Available in self-propel & transit option
Plastic footrests can be easily height adjusted
Vinyl upholstery and padded armrests
Attendant or user accessible parking brakes on rear wheels ensure safety
|Brand / Manafacturer||drive|
S1 Steel Wheelchair Specs
|Weight Capacity||115 kg|
Length x Width x height (if available)
|106 cm x 61 cm x 90 cm|
Product Reviews & Feedback
We would love to hear what you have to say about this product... Leave a reply, feedback and comments below!
Once registered with this site you may make comments and reviews abthe entire product range.